Where to Stay
Whether visiting for a relaxing beach vacation, or to enjoy the many water sports, adventure tours, deep sea fishing, or the famous national parks and reserves, we offer the ideal location and service to spend the vacation of your lifetime! Contact our resort tour concierge for Jungle Canopy Tours, ATV tours, fishing, volcano and hot spring tours, animal sanctuary tours, and escorted tours to nature preserves.
What we offer
• 120 beautifully decorated guest rooms & suites
• Large resort main pool with License to Chill swim-up pool bar
• Second smaller pool available for relaxing or pool volleyball
• Covered children’s pool with water features and adjacent play area
• Tennis court, lit for night play
• Breakfast and all-inclusive meal plans available
• Banana Wind Restaurant featuring theme buffets
• Rooftop 5 O’clock Somewhere Bar with spectacular ocean view
• Capriccios Pizza Bistro & Cafe
• Room Service (7 am to 9 pm)
• Guest fitness center
• Family Center with billiards, ping-pong, foosball, and movie theater
• Daily resort activities
• OnZen Spa, a full service spa experience
• Complimentary WiFi throughout the resort
Beach And Ocean Fun
Our team invites you to have the scuba dive vacation you deserve with warm weather, incredible marine life, and spectacular adventure activities. Snorkeling tours, daily dive tours, and PADI courses, are all available and the fun and adventure are guaranteed! A watersports center is also available with boogie board rentals, bicycle rentals, and more.
Indulge Yourself In OnZen Spa
Soothe body, mind, and spirit. Experience organic exfoliations, facial treatments, and variety of massage treatments. OnZen Spa has facilities for men and women with steam rooms and Jacuzzis as well as private treatment rooms.
Guest Room Touches
• Newly decorated Margaritaville decor & furnishings
• Plush bedding
• Wireless Internet access
• 100% Non-Smoking
• Individual remove control air conditioning
Air transportation: When purchasing your airfare, we recommend flying into Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport, also known as Liberia International Airport (Airport Code - LIR). The resort is about 45 minutes from the airport. Please note that the Costa Rica - San Jose International Airport (Airport Code - SJO) is located 4 ½ hours southeast of the resort.
Ground transportation: The recommended shuttle service from the Liberia international Airport to the Margaritaville Beach Resort is EconTrans. Their US phone number to book and confirm transportation is: (954) 353-6737. This can be done before leaving the US by calling them with your flight number and expected arrival date and time. Their charge is $25 for a one-way shared ride and $50 if you are solo. In addition, all the major rental car agencies (Alamo, Avis, Hertz, National, etc.) have offices at or near the Liberia airport and usually meet each arriving international flight.